Books In Print® is the smart and good-looking choice for libraries, booksellers, publishers, and other information professionals. Books In Print helps you search the marketplace, finds the right titles, and provides all known format options, including e-book sources.
Revitalize your search and discovery with the newest Books In Print, the intelligent “top model” of the industry.
Why Books In Print?
- Unprecedented search capabilities
- Built-in social media technology
- Find favorite authors, genres, and purchase points
Resources For College Libraries (RCL)™ is the premier bibliography for academic libraries featuring over 75,000 titles in 117 subjects. Brought to you by ACRL’s CHOICE and Bowker, RCL covers the entire two-year and four-year college curriculum, highlighting the titles that are essential for undergraduate study. RCL’s credible content is continuously updated and now features a new and improved user-friendly interface.
- Content compiled by subject experts
- Time-saving collection analysis tool
- Enhanced discovery options for students, researchers, and librarians
Bowker Book Analysis System™ is the only collection analysis tool licensed to use Resources for College Libraries. This customizable, self-service analysis tool eliminates the need for manual title look-ups. Leveraging bibliographic data in Books In Print, Bowker Book Analysis System enables thte most comprehensive look at your collection, comparing all editions and formats for each title.
Why Bowker Book Analysis System?
- Analyze your collections by subject
- Time-saving and cost-effective
- Data cleansing that provides more automated and accurate transactions